[[Sunday, September 03, 2006]]

unexpected

ok.jus when i think its about time that another chapter of my life is going to end, unexpected things happened.so some people realli did read my blogs and spread the content. i shall not be angry or any sort. i just think that people are realli irritating n stuff. ya seriously u people should go fuck yourself. besides this im gonna make this clear, the earlier posts are of my personall feeling that that point of time and some may be still valid but some are not. let me get this straight, its none of ur business if i criticise someone here in my blog. u dont like it u jus read n shut up if u like it read n tag my board. one last thing, since im going to graduate from foundation, i would not get myself pissed any further n just let this thing go

william.lee.wei.yang
9/03/2006 09:16:00 pm

<3<3<3
ME.MYSELF.AND I_____

william.lee.wei.yang
18.02.1988
sji.sjimb.anu

THE CHAT            _____

LYNKS                  _____

| My Memories |

|
06S08|
|andrew
.ang|
|angel
.yn|
|bek
.wuay|
|
ben.seck|
|c
heng.yuan|
|cyn
.thia|
|del
.yse|
|geri|
|gland|
|hash
win|
|hui.min|
|jocelyn|

|john.yumin|
|
kelvin.koh|
|liao|
|
mel.vin|
|mych|
|minx.in|
|ni.zhen|

|ronald|
|sam.antha|
|sam.lee|
|shiwei|
|shi.xian|
|shi.yi|
|sonia|
|steph|
|tauf.
iq|
|wei.jie|
|wei.loong|
|
wen.nan|
|wilson|
|you.sian|
|yi.da|
|yi.xiang|

|yu.da|
|zak|
|zhao.xiang|

STARS OF DREAMS___ _