[[Thursday, July 27, 2006]]

Happy Birthday to PAUL GOH

hahaha.look that that idiot smile of his.wahahaa.this pic is taken when i visited him in sydney. was having lunch by the beach with all the birds trying to steal my fish n chips. and luckily they dim.or else it would be the 2nd time that they attack me to get my food.i will seriously shoot them down i swear.

ohwell.back to mr paulgohxuewei he is my friend for e 5th year now. we are gettting closer as compared to sec1. n if i dim realise, he is always the one who seat infront of me during band prac although last yr he went to play his first n left me alone with lukechen and timsoo. ohwell ohwell.paul is a realli reali nice guy and he flirts around endlessly. hahaha dont kill me for this.hahaha.

best wishes to you and stay health with ur panda or turtle soup.

take care.

william.lee.wei.yang
7/27/2006 10:45:00 pm

<3<3<3
ME.MYSELF.AND I_____

william.lee.wei.yang
18.02.1988
sji.sjimb.anu

THE CHAT            _____

LYNKS                  _____

| My Memories |

|
06S08|
|andrew
.ang|
|angel
.yn|
|bek
.wuay|
|
ben.seck|
|c
heng.yuan|
|cyn
.thia|
|del
.yse|
|geri|
|gland|
|hash
win|
|hui.min|
|jocelyn|

|john.yumin|
|
kelvin.koh|
|liao|
|
mel.vin|
|mych|
|minx.in|
|ni.zhen|

|ronald|
|sam.antha|
|sam.lee|
|shiwei|
|shi.xian|
|shi.yi|
|sonia|
|steph|
|tauf.
iq|
|wei.jie|
|wei.loong|
|
wen.nan|
|wilson|
|you.sian|
|yi.da|
|yi.xiang|

|yu.da|
|zak|
|zhao.xiang|

STARS OF DREAMS___ _