[[Tuesday, August 01, 2006]]

1987 or 1986 ?

okok.i feel stupid now
am i jus sensitive or am i jus naive.
 
today she came to ask me econs qns
left straight after i finish telling her all that i know
 
skipped econs cos i dont wish to see her
went with ni to buy stuff for her new house
had a realli happy time with her.
actually she is not realli that bad
 
came home n checked her MSN Space profile
am i dumb or wad,
how many time have i seem the profile page
dim she write her bdae as 30th Nov 1987 ?
why did she lie to me she is born in 1986 ?
i dunno.or maybe she wrote that fake bdae
or maybe she jus had a typo.
 
i dunno.wad should i do now ?
im seriously confused
 
and i jus being sensitive about me being used
i dunno.maybe i should re-consider about it.
maybe everyone else is right about her
using me jus as a tool.
 
i dont mind me being used but
i jus wish she dont take me for granted
 
or wad should i believe now ?
1987 or 1986 ?
thats a very good question.

william.lee.wei.yang
8/01/2006 09:27:00 pm

<3<3<3
ME.MYSELF.AND I_____

william.lee.wei.yang
18.02.1988
sji.sjimb.anu

THE CHAT            _____

LYNKS                  _____

| My Memories |

|
06S08|
|andrew
.ang|
|angel
.yn|
|bek
.wuay|
|
ben.seck|
|c
heng.yuan|
|cyn
.thia|
|del
.yse|
|geri|
|gland|
|hash
win|
|hui.min|
|jocelyn|

|john.yumin|
|
kelvin.koh|
|liao|
|
mel.vin|
|mych|
|minx.in|
|ni.zhen|

|ronald|
|sam.antha|
|sam.lee|
|shiwei|
|shi.xian|
|shi.yi|
|sonia|
|steph|
|tauf.
iq|
|wei.jie|
|wei.loong|
|
wen.nan|
|wilson|
|you.sian|
|yi.da|
|yi.xiang|

|yu.da|
|zak|
|zhao.xiang|

STARS OF DREAMS___ _