[[Monday, September 04, 2006]]

serious reflection

today i did some serious reflection upon myself. i felt that actually im not so good as i think of myself. i realise that im rather unforgiving to certain people, having an instilled bias-ness towards and against certain group people.

I realise that sometimes im jus too enthusiastic towards my friend that i actually trust them and tell them some of my lil dark secrets i have or i will just be too eager to help them even at the cost of me spending lots of time and money. most of u might say its a good thing but i tell it is certainly not if that person does not appreciate what u have done. I mean i dont mind doing things for friends like daniel or kelvin and of course ys, amos and christina cos now i know they would be behind me even we are so far apart but some people here in the college are just so unrealiable and not so good-friend like even we r jus so close and sees each other everyday.

secondly, i realise that i have place myself too close to my friends. now i know that we should place some barriers between each other and this barrier would open up if u think they are good friends. but i think its either that the barriers i set is too little that i often thinks the other party is my good friend or that i have a wrong definition of good friend.maybe its just too naive to think that most of the people would be nice n stuff

lastly i think that i do not know how to protect myself from other's criticism. of course i would take in constructive criticism given by others as i know csuch comments can make me a better person tomorrow but i guess there are just so many people sprouting nonsenses out loud of rather gossip about it with others. value judgement towards others are often wrong and even if they are accurate, it would hurt the other person.

below are a list of the people i met since a long time ago that i relli appreciates their presence

Chun Yan
Suandi
Desmond
Chengyuan

Xingwei
Class of 204
Class of 409
Sec4 Batch 2005
Kluang
Nic
Jaspal
Frank
Ian
Yunus
Jessica
Cherry
Jiajia

yupp i dunno but i guess my life would be so much different with them around.it would be worse of course haha.anyhows after this reflection, i guess i should be less enthusiastic towards others, re-defining the term good friend and to put a bigger barrier between me n the others n lastly i should just learn to protect my friend from other's unconstructive criticism

william.lee.wei.yang
9/04/2006 08:22:00 pm

<3<3<3
ME.MYSELF.AND I_____

william.lee.wei.yang
18.02.1988
sji.sjimb.anu

THE CHAT            _____

LYNKS                  _____

| My Memories |

|
06S08|
|andrew
.ang|
|angel
.yn|
|bek
.wuay|
|
ben.seck|
|c
heng.yuan|
|cyn
.thia|
|del
.yse|
|geri|
|gland|
|hash
win|
|hui.min|
|jocelyn|

|john.yumin|
|
kelvin.koh|
|liao|
|
mel.vin|
|mych|
|minx.in|
|ni.zhen|

|ronald|
|sam.antha|
|sam.lee|
|shiwei|
|shi.xian|
|shi.yi|
|sonia|
|steph|
|tauf.
iq|
|wei.jie|
|wei.loong|
|
wen.nan|
|wilson|
|you.sian|
|yi.da|
|yi.xiang|

|yu.da|
|zak|
|zhao.xiang|

STARS OF DREAMS___ _