[[Thursday, September 21, 2006]]

brave v.s brave

one thing to those farkers, fark off.everything in my blog stay here and dont spread it u farkers.

i dunno what to say.realli.im once again being disappointed.why am i doin this ? i mean i know i will be so sad n stuff but im keep doing it.jus an illustration.i know if i cut myself i would hurt like mad but im still giving myself many cuts on myself.stupid right.yes im sooo stupid.recently,i really know how brave those people who felt devastated are.im so useless as compared to them.

they know how to solve the prob.either bravely face the prob n get on with life or bravely end their own life to ignore the problem. for me, im jus too scared to do either.neither am i brave enough to go n die nor am i brave enough to face the prob and solve it.im always hiding.hiding in the small corner.

i realli wanna cry.

hey.i tell you.u go and do everything u want alright ? dont come n make me sad.its none of ur business so dont be guilty or wad so ever.

let me tell you this.i admit it hurts to tell me the truth.but it hurts even more if i know u were lying to me

if u still have some guilty conscious and feel the urgency to lie to me, then please, do it well.

william.lee.wei.yang
9/21/2006 06:35:00 pm

<3<3<3
ME.MYSELF.AND I_____

william.lee.wei.yang
18.02.1988
sji.sjimb.anu

THE CHAT            _____

LYNKS                  _____

| My Memories |

|
06S08|
|andrew
.ang|
|angel
.yn|
|bek
.wuay|
|
ben.seck|
|c
heng.yuan|
|cyn
.thia|
|del
.yse|
|geri|
|gland|
|hash
win|
|hui.min|
|jocelyn|

|john.yumin|
|
kelvin.koh|
|liao|
|
mel.vin|
|mych|
|minx.in|
|ni.zhen|

|ronald|
|sam.antha|
|sam.lee|
|shiwei|
|shi.xian|
|shi.yi|
|sonia|
|steph|
|tauf.
iq|
|wei.jie|
|wei.loong|
|
wen.nan|
|wilson|
|you.sian|
|yi.da|
|yi.xiang|

|yu.da|
|zak|
|zhao.xiang|

STARS OF DREAMS___ _