[[Tuesday, July 25, 2006]]

sadness looming back

Indeed, it has been such a real long time since I blogged. Recently mood went swinging again and I know why. COS I HAVE GOT NO MORE ANIME and were so busy these days. Got back trigo n socio test today I carn say its bad but its jus dat I tot I could do better than that. Socio is ok I guess, considering that I actually used the wrong theories really thank yasser for letting me away with those theories. Socio is fun but its jus that one would have to memorise a lot of things which are really difficult for me.

 

I think I have done too much for her and expected too much to return. Is this a test for me or am I waiting blindly again. Seriously, I have never been successful with anything I did at least not those I really wish it could be a job well done. Life seems to be so screwed up for me. My brain is dead so do my heart.

 

One good sentence for today. Hope is the most harmful weapon in the world. All of you have kept my hope up before but all of u have slammed it right back into deadly dungeon where it always is.

william.lee.wei.yang
7/25/2006 09:51:00 pm

<3<3<3
ME.MYSELF.AND I_____

william.lee.wei.yang
18.02.1988
sji.sjimb.anu

THE CHAT            _____

LYNKS                  _____

| My Memories |

|
06S08|
|andrew
.ang|
|angel
.yn|
|bek
.wuay|
|
ben.seck|
|c
heng.yuan|
|cyn
.thia|
|del
.yse|
|geri|
|gland|
|hash
win|
|hui.min|
|jocelyn|

|john.yumin|
|
kelvin.koh|
|liao|
|
mel.vin|
|mych|
|minx.in|
|ni.zhen|

|ronald|
|sam.antha|
|sam.lee|
|shiwei|
|shi.xian|
|shi.yi|
|sonia|
|steph|
|tauf.
iq|
|wei.jie|
|wei.loong|
|
wen.nan|
|wilson|
|you.sian|
|yi.da|
|yi.xiang|

|yu.da|
|zak|
|zhao.xiang|

STARS OF DREAMS___ _